Monday 16 November 2009

Take Ten


This is another life coaching exercise within the happiness and perspective range. 


10 reasons why I am grateful for my body

 

1)    It provided a safe pod in which my babies could live and grow for 9 months

2)    It knew how to deliver these babies safely into the world without any problem

3)    It provided nutrition to my babies for 9 and 10 months respectively

4)    It ran the London marathon without too much complaint

5)    It has an excellent immune system and I am rarely ill

6)    It has a brain that may not be mensa standard but makes a consistent effort and is always capable of improving and growing

7)    It has curves that make me feel like a woman

8)    It has strong bones that have never been broken

9)    It has never had any problem seeing, hearing, smelling, touching or tasting

10)  It has never let me down



Just listing these makes me feel incredibly grateful. It makes me smile and walk with my head held a little higher.


Why do you appreciate your body?



No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers